Sunday Morning Worship 9:30 am at the Worship Centre
WE ARE BACK TO WORSHIP WITH COMMUNION THIS SUNDAY 31ST OCTOBER AT THE GOOD SHEPHERD WORSHIP CENTRE AT CHISHOLM WITH MORNING TEA IN THE GARDEN AFTER WORSHIP
REGISTRATION TO ATTEND WORSHIP THIS COMING SUNDAY IS REQUIRED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS
If you are Pastors & Wives, Sarah, a Member of the Baptism Party or on Roster
1. If you would like to attend Church Sunday 31/10/2021 please book in via RSVP Church at https://rsvp.church/r/6uwIIrwK
2. If you are unable to register online, please phone Jacqui or contact the office. You could simply comment on this post.
Covid Guidelines for the service:
In alignment with ACT Health directions please do not attend the service if you are unwell, are awaiting a COVID test result or have been directed to quarantine. This also applies to those scheduled to assist with the gathering, in which case they should arrange to swap with someone on the roster to fill in their spot.
Please don’t forgot to wear your mask and bring your phone (for check-in purposes) .
1. On arrival at the church, you will be asked to sign in using the Check In CBR app, sanitise your hands, and ensure the steward ticks your name off on the registration list and advises where to sit.
Please note that only a total of 9 people at a minimum of 1.5 m social distancing are able to congregate in the foyer. If the foyer is full, please wait outside until space is available.
2. On entry into the church please move to your directed seat with people from your household and wear your mask except when partaking in Holy Communion. The disabled toilet is available for use if needed. Please use the provided Glen 20 to sanitise the area following use.
3. On completion of the service please exit via the side door into the garden (weather permitting) and dispose of your Holy Communion cup in the bin at the door. Packaged morning tea will be available in the Garden and Tea & Coffee or Water from the Kitchen Servery and must be taken outside after being served to you. When outside please continue to maintain all COVID safe practices including social distance.
Adherence with this information will help keep our community safe and ensure compliance with our COVID safe plan.
Good Shepherd’s Ministry Team